- Did you use proper grammar?
- Did you write in “one voice”? (cohesive; no cut and
- Do you have a properly formatted title page?
- Do you have a complete reference page?
- Have you followed other APA guidelines?
- Rich,J.,Owens, D., Johnson, S., Mines, D.& Capote,K. (2014) Some strategies for reducing social loafing in group projects. Global Journal of HUMAN-SOCIAL SCIENCE: Arts & Humanities – Psychology. 30, (1).
- Tuckman, B.W. (1965). Developmental
sequences in small groups. Psychological
Bulletin, 6396, 384-399.
- Lencioni, P. (2005). Overcoming The Five Dysfunctions of a Team.
San Francisco, CA. Jossey-Bass.
Collaborative Analysis Content:
- Did you describe relevant team effectiveness processes from the
first three Collaborative Analyses?
- Did you include examples of team communication processes from your
team? WTW data?
- Did you incorporate team norms and roles?
Explain how they changed from week one-to week fifteen!
- Did you address dysfunction # 4 & 5 Accountability & Results?
- Explain without defining your teams accountability policy. Provide
detail as to how the policy has changed throughout the semester!
- Results-oriented teams establish their own measurements for success.
Discuss how your team measured collaborative success. This is apart from PG feedback.
- Have you thoroughly applied Tuckman’s stages to your team
for the entire semester?
- Did you list examples of developmental stages from team experiences
semester for the entire semester?
- Have you clearly presented, illustrated, and explained who-to-whom data for the entire semester?
- Did you include a complete table of problems and solutions?
Problems Encountered / Barriers to Effectiveness & Solutions:
- Most significant challenges
- Most helpful solutions
- Lessons learned
- Did you integrate Collaborative Analyses I, II & III?