- Did you use proper grammar?
- Did you use clear, concise, and logical language?
- Do you have a properly formatted title page?
- Have you followed other APA guidelines?
- Leading Change
- Inter-Team Conflict
- Tuckman, B.W. (1965). Developmental
sequences in small groups. Psychological
Bulletin, 6396, 384-399.
- Lencioni, P. (2005). Overcoming The Five Dysfunctions of a Team. San Francisco, CA. Jossey-Bass.
Collaborative Analysis Content:
- Describe & discuss the contact hypothesis and its it affect on the team.
- How did the outgroup homogeneity bias get resolved/reduced?
- Did you define superordinate goals?
- Did you describe what your team’s superordinate goal is?
- Did you describe how superordinate goals affect team functioning?
- Did you discuss whether your team’s superordinate goal has been met? If not how will you meet it?
- Did you define norms?
- Did you give examples of norms from your team?
- Did you define roles?
- Did you give examples of roles from your team?
- Did you address dysfunction # 3 Achieving Committment?
- Explain without defining your teams Committment vs Consensus. Give one solid example from your team as to which method you are using!
- Identify the Tuckman stage your team is currently in. Explain how this stage is specific to your team.
- Did you use examples from your team to explain your team’s stage?
- Have you clearly presented, illustrated, and explained who-to-whom data?
Problems Encountered / Barriers to Effectiveness & Solutions:
Describe briefly what problems you have encountered (what went wrong,
not worked or is undone). Describe this process in a table format.
Explain how or when you plan to solve these problems (e.g., how you're going to get back on schedule).
- Did the team include references and cited in APA format?