- Did you use proper grammar?
- Did you use clear, concise, and logical language?
- Do you have a properly formatted title page?
- Have you followed other APA guidelines?
- Did you identify your team?
- Inter-Group Conflict
- Lencioni, P. (2005). Overcoming The Five Dysfunctions of a Team. San Francisco, CA. Jossey-Bass.
Team Effectiveness - Team Self Study:
- Did you define in-groups and out-groups?
- Did you define members of the in-group and out-group from your team?
- Did you discuss why some team members are part of the in-group and why some are not?
- Did you discuss how your team’s in-groups and out-groups affect team functioning?
- Did you discuss how you will merge the in-group and out-group?
- What is out-group homogeneity bias? How does it affect group processes? Describe it for your team.
- Identify the ultimate attribution error? How does it affect team progress?
- Did you define and identify team norms?
- Did you give examples of norms from your team?
- Did you define roles?
- Did you give examples of roles from your team?
- Did you address dysfunction # 1 /Building Trust?
- Explain without defining your teams predictive trust vs vulnerability-based trust.
- Identify the Tuckman stage your team is currently in. Explain how this stage is specific to your team.
- Did you use examples from your team to explain your team’s stage?
- Have you clearly presented, illustrated, and explained who-to-whom data?
Problems Encountered / Barriers to Effectiveness & Solutions:
Describe briefly what problems you have encountered (what went wrong,
not worked or is undone). Describe this process in a table format.
Explain how or when you plan to solve these problems (e.g., how you're going to get back on schedule).
- Did the team include references and cited in APA format?